Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog,i really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.My purpose of getting this blog was mainly because i was inspired by one of my friends who had a blog and i must say i was not only affected but it touched my heart she felt sharing her life experience or getting her voice heard through her blog gave her alot of confidence and also high self esteem about herself.And i said to myself? why not do the same after all i write alot in my journal so much that i feel i needed to share,explain to make ur self just to feel real good.





~IMMACULATE~

Thursday, May 19, 2011

L-O-V-E

When you love, you don’t condemn another for not living their life like you do. When you love, you never give up on another but keep trying and praying until you see a change. You don’t feel like you’re better than the next but grateful to be where you are. When you love, you help those who are in need and not complain. I ride the train to school everyday and there are always people begging for money or food. I don’t give them money or food because I’m trying to act righteous but I look at them and thank God that I’m not in that situation and since I’m in a better place, all I can do is help. Love feeds the hungry and clothes the naked. Love is never hesitant to help no matter how many times you’ve been hurt. Love may sound stupid but love is the smartest. Love does not remember the wrongs done but keeps account of the good. Love does not dig up the past to condemn the present. Love always gives another chance. Love is so patient, always believing there will be change. In pain and discomfort, love keeps on going. When you love, you look at others with the eyes of Christ and see the best in them. You don’t go round looking for faults and flaws. Love is able to change the most wicked criminal and melt the hardest heart.


Love never fails. Where words and powerful preaching, speaking in tongues can’t touch a life, love will penetrate so deep. When you have love, you don’t need to speak too much, because it speaks for itself. Love will make you do the extraordinary without you even knowing it and in the process, lives are changed. You don’t even have to go round screaming “Jesus is coming soon” before people repent and want to serve your God, but your actions in love will prick their hearts and move them to know the God you’re serving. I’ll say it again, where words, eloquence, preaching can’t get to, love can and will always get there. I’ve said this before and I’m going to say it again, you can’t scare or force people to Christ but you can love them to Christ.
~iMMACULATE~

No comments: