Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog,i really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.My purpose of getting this blog was mainly because i was inspired by one of my friends who had a blog and i must say i was not only affected but it touched my heart she felt sharing her life experience or getting her voice heard through her blog gave her alot of confidence and also high self esteem about herself.And i said to myself? why not do the same after all i write alot in my journal so much that i feel i needed to share,explain to make ur self just to feel real good.





~IMMACULATE~

Sunday, January 9, 2011

"IM JUST LIKE YOU"

Am a woman who loves to write and write and write....it makes me feel good even if am goin through stress.i found out writing was the best way to express my self feelings to ease out.This poem i wrote last nigth this my hobby i dont thinki can neva eva get tired of it.This inspires me 2 alwys have something on my stattus .sum ppl migth find it annoying and wy is she puttin her buisnes ouththere well here is a poem 2 actually express my mind..Am just like you we've all been through this its nothing new!


                   People just look at me.  Look enough to stare not noticing the inside of me, They just look at the clothes I wear, They don't know how I feel, They think I'm always glad But there's something they don't no I'm the one who's feeling sad. They think I always win but really I always loose,they think my life is so great but they couldn't stay one day in my shoes. You may think I'm strong You may think I'm tough but you have no idea. My life is so rough every time I'm in my roomy YOU'll see water go down my eyes. You ask me what's wrong I'll put on a fake smile. People say that I am to good to get hurt but I'm just like everyone else. I wish that could work everybody says I look to good and I'm just a tease but I cry my eyes out then put on a cheese. When love came into my life surprisingly that was something I feared.




                                    I never thought I'd be feeling like this in all my years, yes I've been in love yes I got hurt you would have  thought all she do is fight & flirt but you are wrong about everything.I was wrong at it to now I see love's agony and what it can do that's why I'm here to throw away this stress & strife to start all over maybe a new life but people over here is the same as over there they just look at your appearanceand the style of your hair never to look in the inside of me never to care. I was brought into this world realizing life's not fair so if you really think.......I look too good I dress too niceI never get hurt ?? I'll never stay by a guy side and the word love I can't describe??? your wrong about that too because I'm just like everyone else around me.(I'M JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!!).....

3 comments:

Taee said...

woooow this has left me so emotional. sometimes i feel like i go through certain things alone when in fact there are other people going through the same things. I always remind myself that I'm never alone, I have God on my side and my family and real friends. Great poem hun x

Toluwa said...

Things will be better. Look at it as a phase, it will pass!

Toluwa!

Immaculate said...

thank you so much! i really appreciate it @taee @toluwa thnk u :)