Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog,i really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.My purpose of getting this blog was mainly because i was inspired by one of my friends who had a blog and i must say i was not only affected but it touched my heart she felt sharing her life experience or getting her voice heard through her blog gave her alot of confidence and also high self esteem about herself.And i said to myself? why not do the same after all i write alot in my journal so much that i feel i needed to share,explain to make ur self just to feel real good.





~IMMACULATE~

Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Your Life,Nobody Is Perfect!!!

In life i have come to realize that we all make mistakes and it true that you learn from it..Sumtimes you ask yourself why did you go out with that guy?, or why did you hang out with such a back stabbing friend? so many questions u can ask yourself but i sit here today and tell you this;In life you have to experience all those because i believe we are always been tested and thougth a lesson.That is what i always convince why self with.So you sit back and wonder why all these cruel things happen to you remmeber its not the end of the world,like myself ive been through so much in my life to the point sumtymes u wish u neva woke up the next day.Ive had heart breaks over heart breaks ive had friends betray me ive been thru so much family wise,wat ever u can call it but i had to face reality and stood up to understand that without u been strong or confident that the storm wud pas you by it would crush you dpwn slowlyyy! and best believe it you will find yourself back at the same situation not been able to stop it at first.What is my point here? i that life is full of mistakes,drama,hate whatever name you want to call it.how to be happy in these life is left to you u are in control of the steering wheel in ur life if u drive to the rigth ur life would be driven to the rigth ..these are my views opinions on life remmeber you are in control. :)


                                                                                     ~IMMACULATE~

No comments: